“A hidden gem-- my new favorite”
Review of Kabob

Kabob
Ranked #49 of 367 Restaurants in Flint
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Where has Kabob been all my life?! It's perhaps my new favorite local restaurant. In contrast to Taboon (where in my experience the food is often burnt or rancid) and Badawest (where the food is so oily it drips and oozes), every time I go to Kabob, the food is consistently outstanding, cooked and seasoned to perfection. I'm always a little sad when I finish my meal because it's that good.

The service is always top-quality and friendly. For example: in my first visit (during the lunch buffet), after learning I was vegan, the waitress spontaneously went to the kitchen to double-check the ingredients for every dish, and came back with a report of which ones I could eat. As it turned out, I could eat almost everything on the buffet :). I was touched by her friendly initiative to accommodate me.

The space is simple but attractive, tidy and clean-- a good place to bring others along. I regret that it took me so long to discover this place, but now that I have, I'm shouting its praises from the rooftops. If you haven't been to Kabob yet, do yourself a favor and go!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with my 19-year-old daughter. Food was amazing!
Fresh hummus and warm bread was incredible! Everything was delicious including the cashew baklava dessert.
Our server was attentive, friendly, helpful, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about the food. She made the experience even more enjoyable.
Lucky business owner to have such a great employee.
Highly recommend this establishment.
They have a lunch buffet that we fully intend on trying someday.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stopped by with a friend when they had first opened up. I think it is the same people that owned Kabob City on Miller Rd. The food was good. More recently, we have got takeout from there. Food is excellent. The lentil soup is great as is the hummus. Good place for a good meal at a good price.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We shared one of the dinners for 2. The food was delicious and the variety was nice. We had leftovers for another meal. We will be back

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and good service!! Generous portions! Stopped on a whim while out shopping--very glad that we did. We will definitely eat here again!

Been to Kabob? Share your experiences!