“Fun time with wine and friends”

Painting with a Twist
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Had the most fun time painting a Classroom welcome sign with my fellow teachers!

Only $35 for a 2 hour session, and it's BYOB!

I appreciate that they provide plastic cups, a chiller, and a corkscrew!

The instructors are so sweet, and patient. If you want to do something different than the model, they encourage you to be creative!

When they warn you to be careful with your wine glass and paint brush water, they mean it. It can be hard to double task - but the wine gives you the confidence that you are doing great!

PS: Use the glitter paint at the end!

A great activity to try with friends, and you end up with an adorable custom painting that you created!

Reviewed 6 March 2016

I went with 9 friends so we had our own private instructor. It was a lot of fun! Bring your own beverages and snacks. My picture didn't turn out so great but I would do it again.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I have never been able to draw or paint, other than stick figures. Painting With A Twist changed all that. My daughter got me a gift certificate and we went, bringing with us wine, cheese and crackers. What a fun afternoon. There were about 15 others in our "class" and our excellent instructor demonstrated and showed us how to paint the picture that was featured that day. I was amazed and so pleased with how my painting turned out. I can't wait to do it again!

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Went march 27th great time. We played games and won extra pictures and prizes. Great instructor great experience. Would love to do it again. But I cant do a party for 10 I can never get enough people together with thier money. And when ever I have time to drop in , thier picture selection is something I really dont want to paint. But thats my problem not thiers. I will be returning though.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

We were welcomed by the staff and given quick instructions before taking our seats . As we started our masterpieces we were encouraged to be creative and to gave fun ! Wine bottles were uncorked, aprons tied , music set and our evening began. Our instructor was clear with her instructions. Our masterpieces grew on the canvas . Meanwhile, birthdays were acknowledged, frequent painters were awarded and everyone appeared to be having fun. I can't wait to return !
To add, this location has convenient metered parking in rear of building and many eateries nearby to make a great evening complete !

1  Thank 12,318