“Great time”

Painting with a Twist
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Went march 27th great time. We played games and won extra pictures and prizes. Great instructor great experience. Would love to do it again. But I cant do a party for 10 I can never get enough people together with thier money. And when ever I have time to drop in , thier picture selection is something I really dont want to paint. But thats my problem not thiers. I will be returning though.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

We were welcomed by the staff and given quick instructions before taking our seats . As we started our masterpieces we were encouraged to be creative and to gave fun ! Wine bottles were uncorked, aprons tied , music set and our evening began. Our instructor was clear with her instructions. Our masterpieces grew on the canvas . Meanwhile, birthdays were acknowledged, frequent painters were awarded and everyone appeared to be having fun. I can't wait to return !
To add, this location has convenient metered parking in rear of building and many eateries nearby to make a great evening complete !

1  Thank 12,318
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Went here with a couple friends and had a blast! The teacher was extremely helpful and the place is cute inside with moderate room to move around. The price was reasonable and to me worth every penny. Bring a bottle of wine and get your paint on!

1  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed 16 February 2015

This place is great. They walk you step-by-step through your painting. Everyone, and I mean everyone, can paint! This is a great experience and you get to take your painting home!

Reviewed 1 February 2015

A bunch of my co workers and I went here. Greatest fun ever! Most of us never painted before and was shocked how well it came out. The teacher was fun lively and made it easy! Plus you bring back your own master piece. I was shocked how different all of ours was and everyone does the same subject. If you go you must make a reservation and these classes sell out fast. Their website is easy to manage and you can check out the whole months subjects. Can even reserve online as well. Id you check in on your Facebook they give you a little prize and you can bring wine little finger foods juice pop whatever very nice. Staff is great welcoming and helpful. Just love this place. They have days for families and seniors though out the month and you can even do fundraisers there. Can't say enough.

1  Thank Theresa013067