“Not bad for the money. Enjoyed our meals”

Beardslee's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Edmore
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here last week for a Friday night dinner. We didn't get the all u can eat cod but I had the broasted cod and we also got the broasted chicken which were both really good. Service was quick and the place wasn't too crowded. The decor is pretty blah and the outside needs some touch up which makes me wonder if they may be having financial issues (hope not) or they just don't see they same things visitors do. They've been around for a while and we hope they make a few improvements since there aren't too many restaurant choices in Edmore.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Place sucks my brother found a long hair in his food ,I ordered two orders of cheese fries to go when I get ho,e opened the containers they were chili cheese fries what a disappointment they sucked never stop to eat there ,they will go away

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The staff is very friendly here but that is where the good stops. Dark, old, dirty, depressing. The kitchen looks gross. It's like an episode of Kitchen Nightmares in this place. The food is way overpriced , and the portions are tiny. The quality of the food is also terrible. So grossed out by this place. Never going back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in with a large crowd for dinner. It took an hour to get all the food out. By the time the last were served, it was time for some to leave fora gathering that was planned. Excellent food but much to slow.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped for supper. Had fried chicken dinner. Excellent as always. Homemade bread excellent. The dinning room could use some sprucing up but what the heck then they would have to raise the prices.
Huge meal I couldn't finish...great left overs for the next day. Less than 10 bucks. My friend had beef and noodle special....couldn't eat all of hers either...our tab was less than 20 bucks with coffee. I wanted a slice of pie but no room. Great value great meals.

Date of visit: April 2016