“very, very good”

Fiesta Charra
Ranked #34 of 219 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 May 2015

The place is lovely, airy, sort of out in the country, with plenty of parking. Service was
excellent, prices seemed more than fair to us, and the food was very, very good.
I've heard good things about Pablo's in downtown Lansing, and we went only once, and had a good, though I can't say outstanding meal. We thought this was better, certainly head and shoulders above the other Lansing-East Lansing, etc. Mexican restaurants.
We had excellent guacamole, my husband had enchiladas he enjoyed very much, and I had
truly delicious shrimp and rice.
Portions were generous, we had plenty left to take home.
Plus the place itself is large and airy, and sort of out in the country, though not all that far.

3  Thank BWK77

Reviewed 10 April 2015

When my husband and I go to dinner, we enjoy good food. We enjoy the Polo Supremo and Coctel de Camaron. We really enjoy the warm chips and salsas. For dessert we like the Mexican Fried Ice Cream, with strawberry sauce and caramel.

3  Thank Melinda E
Reviewed 3 April 2015

We've gone here twice so far. Both times very delicious.
We never had to wait and the food came out very quickly.
Food was delicious!

Enjoyed the experience and we'll be a regular probably!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

There is a picture of ceviche posted by the management on trip advisor, but it is not listed on the menu at all...Has any one actually ordered it? Do they actually serve ceviche?

Reviewed 27 January 2015

We arrived on a Saturday around 330-4 pm and we were waited on immediately. I love the new décor but its still cold in that place as it was when it was Mangoes. The food was very good portions and waiter was excellent. Will go back again!

1  Thank msu123