“Go somewhere else in East Lansing for Sushi”
Review of Sushi Go

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi Go
Ranked #152 of 222 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Sushi, Korean
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I love trying the variety of sushi restaurants East Lansing has to offer and finally came here. Definitely not worth it. A little bit cheaper than other sushi spots, but totally not worth saving $1. My sashimi came out frozen, poorly plated and my salad was not described correctly, as I came out completely different than what I thought I was getting. Even the restaurant setting is creepy. Almost like an old Famous Taco setting? Ick. Not what I want from a sushi restaurant. I gave it a shot though, but would never go back. But hey, I didn't get sick, so that's a plus!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went here after seeing great reviews on Google, etc. about how good the food was and that it was cheap cheap cheap! Now I know why. Some of our sushi was frozen still! Maybe the other dishes they have here would be good to try but I wouldn't go back for the sushi again.

Date of visit: August 2013