“Delicious!”

No Thai
Ranked #41 of 213 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I thought I could handle a "medium" spiced Thai dish; that's what I was used to. My companion, who'd been to No Thai previously several times, and the young man behind the counter, both recommended I change my order to "mild." I took their advice and am very glad I did. I appreciated this thoughtful recommendation. The staff at No Thai take the time to help a first-time diner understand the menu - honestly, it's not complicated - and I received the best Thai food I'd ever had in my life.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The meals were large enough for two. Service was fast. Food was great. Furnishings could use an upgrade. Be careful about adding spice (which they will give you on the side). A little goes a looooong way.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were in Lansing for a convention and wanted something a bit lighter and quick. We found No Thai and were so happy that we did. The portions are generous and the food was ready without much of a wait. You pick what dish you want and how you want it prepared, place your order and have a seat. They call your name when it is ready and you go back to the counter to get it. The prices are very reasonable and the food was tasty.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The food is made to order and lets you experiment with what you like or want to try. Food is authentic.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Chose No Thai! for dinner during a visit to MSU and had some great food. Creative menu choices prepared fresh to order. Portions are large and can be shared. No beer or wine so the bill stays low!