“Coconut Rolls - Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom!!!”

Chapelure Fine Pastry & Expresso
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in East Lansing
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Just dropped in for a quick breakfast since I was staying nearby. The coconut roll was awesome! Great way to start the morning. Or afternoon. Or most any time.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

My daughter and I stopped in for a winter's afternoon pick-me-up. There were some fun coffee choices and wonderful looking sweets. We only had the coffee, but will certainly return. I had the chocolate orange and my daughter had the raspberry white chocolate. Service was great and the atmosphere was relaxing.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I had the green tea tiramisu as well as a blueberry macaron. They were both very delicious. It's also nice that they stay open late so you can go get late night deserts! I really enjoyed this place.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It was a cold weekend of work in East Lansing. So glad that this shop was conveniently located. Good hot chocolate and pastries. I would recommend this on a cold fall or winter evening.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I try to stop by at least once a week. For breakfast, the coffee options are decent and the buttery pastries are amazing - traditional like croissants or Asian-French inspired delicacies. My personal favorite is the jamando - a croissant filled with custard and then a light glaze and almonds - oh my! Their sandwiches are pretty decent and reasonably priced. Their dessert pastries are gorgeous and the cakes are things of beauty, although pricey. Try the mango mousse!