All reviewsacross the streetfront deskbreakfast roomoatmealann arborgreat place to staystaff was very friendlyhome away from homebed was very comfortableeasy drivenice hotelhot breakfaststay there againnice breakfastthe location is perfecthot tubroom was large
Reviewed 31 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I travelled with a group of ladies and we stayed here during the weekend of Faster Horses. Easy drive to get to Michigan International Speedway. Great location. Breakfast was fabulous. Clean room and housekeeping was so gracious! We will be back for sure!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was very pleased with my stay! Everything from the friendly customer service to the quality of the rooms was top notch! The complimentary breakfast every morning is a nice added bonus.. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always stop around eight hours when traveling. This is the perfect spot as it is near Cabela’s which we are both interested in and is a good place to stretch our legs. This is easy on and easy off of the main highway. Very quiet and met all of our needs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family