All reviews greektown casino glass block fishbones restaurant sitting room suite hotel bedroom area large bathroom people mover free shuttle deep tub valet parking ford field flat screen hotel shuttle shuttle service comerica park beautiful hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This was my first Tigers game in Detroit with the family so we decided to stay somewhere close to the stadium and close to GreekTown. My research showed that they do valet only, so bring some cash to tip. While this is a nice feature, they were quick to get all our stuff out of the car and shoo us inside to get checked in. Next thing I knew, the car was gone. Parked, luckily, but bro... let us get all our stuff first. Other than that, the hotel was nice. Somewhat dated design. I commented that in the 80's, this place must have been a happening spot. The rooms had an odd layout and the glass block walls that separated the bedroom from the bathroom was odd, but it worked. The beds were comfy, the temperature was great. No real complaints. Other than not enough electrical outlets and the ones that were there could barely keep a charger plugged in. They would just fall out of the socket. (odd complaint right?) Overall, very good experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Arthur W
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The room was excellent. Large, clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location. Additionally, I saw several examples of excellent customer service. However, I have two fairly strong complaints about the hotel. First, the exercise room is poor. It is just a bunch of equipment thrown into a rundown unused hotel room. Second, the 'included breakfast' consisted of cheap packaged pastries, cereal boxes, and coffee. Far short of what you would expect for this quality of a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DBW1962
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Location location location right in the middle of Greektown. Connected to the casino and Fishbones. 5 to 10 minute walk to Ford Field or Comerica park. Very spacious rooms suites including the bathroom. Friendly staff and did not have to wait long for valet. Again cannot beat the location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank exit18b
Reviewed 14 May 2017

My wife and I stayed at your Hotel for a Friday and Saturday night. We were in town for a wedding and they had the reception in your beautiful room on the 8th floor. The entire stay was fantastic and your entire staff was extremely pleasant and more then helpful.

We would HIGHLY recommend your Hotel for anyone looking to stay in Greektown. Thank you again for a fantastic weekend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Dreamacres5700
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Just finished a conference at this hotel. They have apparently just finished a renovation which as best I can tell was paint and new carpet. The rooms are big and clean however there are three steps down from the main sitting area and bathroom to the sleeping room. The AC was marginal, not nearly adequate for the large room. I found the banquet staff to be great, very personable and happy. The rest of the staff was apathetic and appeared bored. The gal checking me out this afternoon was in a constant yawn, and didn't offer a thanks or anything when I left. Bottled water is $4.00 in the machines in the hotel and a bottled water from the bar is $7. Fishbones is very good with a great selection. The exercise room was well equipped however towels were scarce and there was nothing to wipe down the equipment with when I was done.

I am sure there are other options in town....I would find one!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business