“The outside seating caught out attention”
Review of Townhouse

Townhouse
Ranked #70 of 1,247 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were walking by heading to the Great Lakes Festival and this place caught our attention. They did a great job with the outside seating sections (one section isn't covered; be prepared for vitamin D overload if it's a sunny day, but the other outside seating area is covered). I could've stayed there all day just because of the perfect environment. Since we were there between 3-5 pm, the menu was shaved down. Wished we had more options, but we understood. We ordered the crispy chicken wings (name leads you to believe they are fried but they really came out looking like braised wings), fries and a power salad and we left very satisfied.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

A bit noisy, but that's because everyone's such good company for each other . . . attentive service of all that great food. Such a memory they'll help you create . . . just GO ! ! !

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing atmoshpehre and great food. Service is amazing a bit pricey but worth it. Great location and amazing look and feel of the place, highly recommend the terrace enjoy the summer!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I want to start off by saying this place only gets 4 stars because they weren't perfect but easily could've been. With less than 2 days of training, this poor kid was serving the ordered meals. He was always walking around totally confused and 99% gave the dish to the wrong table, thus 99% was embarrassed. Management saw this and did nothing- they never should've done that (he told me it was his 2nd day). They knew it was my birthday; but charged me $12 for my piece of Bday cake (complete with a sparkler). They took it off, but it still had to be addressed… Lastly, they served me the wrong dish so I had to wait for mine while my companion had hers. With that said, the food is amazing and so is the ambiance. They have a ton of outside seating (they don't take outside seating reservations). The apps we had were the Brussels sprouts and sautéed mushrooms. Both were amazing and a must. My dinner companion had the Salmon which had to be the best tasting salmon we both ever had. The flavors were incredible. I had the Elk and it was one of those meals you thought about the very next day! Get it! Another very popular dish I saw walking around were the burgers that looked amazing. But with Elk and Salmon on the menu... I went fancy :-)

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I ordered the Farm chicken and a starter. The starter was ok but did not leave me with a lasting impressions as I have forgotten what it was. The main was tasty. The service was not the fastest, and we were waiting ages for our drinks order which was just beers and a single G&T. Overall an ok experience.