“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Unique and amazing menu. Different from all of the other ethnic restaurants in the area. Nice atmosphere, reasonably priced, and food was delicious!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Had the red sangria, the calamari and a veal dish. They were each very good! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Keith, the bartender is the Ultimate! Fabulous Caipirinha, really and I’ve had them before but never like his. And that darn Sangria (I don’t even like Sangria) but my sister does and it was Excellent! Had four different Tapas from the menu. Outstanding! Been here before and will be back again but I’m calling ahead for Paella and to ensure Keith is on duty.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

A quick walk from Ford Field! We enjoyed a fabulous meal with friends at Vicente's. We ate outside since there was a long wait to get inside. I highly recommend the trout but not necessarily the upgrade to saffron rice. Also, a pleasant surprise was the calamari - one of the best calamari dishes I’ve had. Wish there was a more chocolatey dessert than the layered cake, but it was good. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was the alcohol served in a tiny dark chocolate cup.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Though I'm not Cuban, I have Cuban friends that tell me the food is just like they remember from home. We tried several dishes which I have to say were delicious and yet, not like anything I ever remember having. The service was very good too. We enjoyed a really nice bottle of Spanish wine with our meal too.

Date of visit: August 2018