“Worth repeat visits”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Dot-Stables/187091638022964
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been here a few times with different friends. I live in a smaller city an hour away and enjoy showing friends all the new things that are going on in Detroit. Green Dot Stables has become one of the must try stops. Last time there were 12 of us on a Saturday, just before noon. They were able to accommodate us. There are a variety of sliders to please any taste. The cole slaw is good and there are even dessert sliders. And the price is incredibly reasonable. Service is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stopped by with a group of friends. Waited about 20 min on a busy Saturday. Not bad since we had 7 in our party. Bloody Mary's are tasty but small. The sliders are small too (of course) but huge in flavor. Try the homemade fries and be sure to ask about the "Mystery Meat" of the day.
Giddy up!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Zero complaints ....cold food COLD, hot food HOT and wait staff is awesome. Plenty of great choices and best part, nothing over $3. Love the mini servings. Very impressed how clean restrooms were. Will definitely return....hoping very soon. Will no longer be eating at the casino's

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Before I forget, the service here is fast and friendly. The fries are some of the best I've had anywhere. Wedge salad is small and yummy with plenty of real bacon and blue cheese. Sliders we had were Cuban muffaletta fried baloney pork belly tofu Bahn mi and one more, all great. Need to try all!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend, his sister and myself went here for my boyfriends birthday lunch. They always do a great job.