“Good Lunch after the Game”
Review of Woodbridge Pub

Woodbridge Pub
Ranked #106 of 1,234 Restaurants in Detroit
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: True neighborhood pub with excellent hand prepared and affordable food, terrific beer selection and friendly staff. Multiple Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options always on the menu. Nothing deep fried or microwaved ever!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here for lunch after a Tigers game and enjoyed it. Two of us hadn't been here before and 3 had. I really liked the tomato soup and cherry salad. The server was very nice but it did seem to take awhile to get our food.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My children groaned “Not another Hipster place!” when we pulled up to the Woodbridge Pub. Never having been in Detroit, I wanted a place near the Motown Museum.
The first thing I was pleasantly surprised by was the free street parking. The server could not have been nicer. We ordered from the Sunday brunch menu (the only menu at that time on Sunday, apparently), and it was very good. Getting the food took a bit, and a table that came in after we did got their food much sooner, but the quality of the food and the comfortable ambiance made up for the wait.
And the kids loved the food as well!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The Cherry Salad was unimpressive. It was a Michigan Salad but I opted for salmon instead of chicken. Salmon had absolutely no flavor, not a hint of salt, Nada. When the salad came out, I thought it was chicken!! It was cut in long strips and did not taste like salmon. Also, their risotto was terrible. Gummy and not favorable. I have had their steak sandwich before and its pretty good. I suppose their burgers might be good. Atmosphere is chill though. I will just stop eating any real food. Maybe they changed hands, because food used to be better

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I had less than an hour to get back to work. I ordered an entrée, the special of the day: salmon on rice medley, over cauliflower steak, with cherry tomatoes. The salmon was done perfectly, cauliflower steak was yummy, rice was too soft and cherry tomatoes raw and tasteless. Next time if the tomatoes were roasted to impart some flavor that would help. I left most of the rice on the plate, as I had plenty of food without it.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

On my way home from a afternoon out doing the brew tour , stopped in the Woodbridge pub for a burger and I'm glad I did . The burger was cook as requested , staff was very attentive , had most of the beer chooses from the local brewers . I would have no issue recommending the Woodbridge great place .

1  Thank Rich K