“Plans changed, so lets stay local”
Review of Famous Hamburger

Famous Hamburger
Ranked #46 of 301 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 12 July 2018

When the Sign of the Beef-carver closed with little notice this restaurant owner announced that he would hire as many of those employees that he could. So we thought that we would try the place. So glad we did. Hamburger was delicious as was the chocolate shake and the FF. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I visited this place for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The patty was a little bit bland, but it wasn't the end of the world as salt and pepper were provided at the table. Thank you Maria for being such a helpful waitress.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I make and build my own veggie black bean burger on their gf bun, the quality is better than the canton location and I don’t get why. I got my burger with jalapeño pepperjack cheese, cooked egg, sautéed mushrooms and onions and the Sriracha sauce. It’s yummy every time and especially great with the waffle fries.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is far from a hamburger. There's nothing American about this place. Beef quality is extremely poor. Buns are greasy and stale. Lettuce is wilted and the tomatoes aren't fresh. This is what happens when a non-American tries to make a hamburger.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Found Famous Hamburger when i was driving along Michigan Ave. in Dearborn. Stopped in at lunch time to grab a take out burger. I ordered a mushroom and cheese burger and was asked how i wanted the burger cooked. I was pleasantly surprised by this as most burger joints overcook the burgers so they dont have any liability issues. Also, there is a choice of regular fries, waffle fries or onion rings. I selected the waffle fries and they had a nice amount of seasoning on them. The burger looked amazing as it appears to look like something you would make at home and it was cooked to medium as i had asked and not greasy. The toppings were very fresh and custom to your liking. Also, the price was very reasonable for this quality of food. The interior is pretty basic but was clean and modern and with lots of light coming in the big windows. i will definitely be back here again when i am next in Dearborn.