“Great! ”

AlBasha subs
Ranked #108 of 291 Restaurants in Dearborn
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Was out this way for work and wanted to try something new. Restaurant wasn’t the cleanest, but the food was delicious. Ordered a southwest style chicken sub. Sub was a lot bigger than I had imagined and was real tasty. People were real nice as well. Will be back when I’m in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We always order or eat here. Here or Dearborn Heights location. Anything you order is good, especially their subs. Great service

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing!!! My King-Husband and I went here to grab lunch, while our youngest Son was at a football camp at Wayne State University. The items we ordered was simply delicious! The service was wonderful and the food was very tasty!! We will be back! Wish we had one in Ohio. Give thanks ✌

1  Thank MrsShekinah H
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I recommend getting the steak subs, spicy fries, and the chicken strips because they are delicious every time and are what this place is known for, for burgers or shawarmas, their are better places such as Famous Hamburger and Golden Chicken. Overall it's a great place if you wants some good subs because they have a wide variety and their grilled chicken sub is good as well, it's a great Halal alternative to the nasty Subway.

1  Thank KhalidAun
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Been there a couple of times. prices on menu different from what they charge. Meat burnt. I am done with them.