“Great Shawarma!”
Review of Tuhamas

Tuhamas
Ranked #57 of 301 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Mostly a carryout place, but the sandwiches are among the best in Dearborn. At $4 each, they are affordable...and filling! One is usually enough...and I'm a big eater!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This is one of the best places to have a great meal with great service.
Great fresh food always with a smile. Try the chicken burger - amazing!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband used to make me eat from here at least once a week while I was pregnant! Oh my goodness, the juicyness of the chicken breast and fried to perfection with all the fixings. Just the thought of it now, makes me want to drive to Dearborn and get one! Every time that I order it for a new employee for lunch, they bring back their friends. So GOOD!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Small restaurant but clean and renovated. Large menu is on the wall. There are about 5-6 small tables and a bar-like counter against the wall to eat at. Place is usually busy at all times and for good reason. This is the best meat Schwarma I have ever eaten. None come close. I, honestly haven't eaten much else there. Staff is friendly, service is quick.

1  Thank ASG0341
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Not as good as Bucharest but VERY CLOSE. Great shawarma for a great price!! Always fresh and the ingredients are top notch!!