“Dinner after Greenfield Village ”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #34 of 301 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We have not been to Bob Evans in a long time the Herb chicken mashed potatoes and gravy,was very good wife got chicken pot pie it was good and filling. Service was great & food came fast. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This place was very busy when I stopped in. My server apologized for the wait. No worries, I was not in a hurry. My meal came out hot and tasted great. The associates were all very pleasant. I will be back.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The staff here are very friendly and the food is exactly what you expect from a Bob Evans. It is very clean.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here while on a work trip. The food is the same as all Bob Evans. Ordered the Cobb salad, which they did not put the bleu cheese on it. The place I was seated was cold. Here's a clue, if it's cold outside turn the heat up for your customers who are paying you wages. Would not ever go back to this location because of this issue. Service was the one good thing about this place.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at Bob Evans and it was what I expected. Down home cooking at a decent price.

I had a half turkey sandwich with chili and cinnamon bread. The bread tasted like a cinnamon bun. Yummy. Good portions. The turkey dinner my husband ordered was good too.
The desserts looked good but no room for them.