To be honest, our stay at The Henry resulted from the fact that there were no rooms available in Detroit. However, it was an easy drive and in the end it was a reasonable alternative. What we found was clean and attractive, although the location was odd (at the edge of a mall).
The only thing lacking was the staff. We requested two full beds, but arrived to find a room with one king. Not what my daughter and I had in mind, so we asked to be changed. Sadly, the staff was coldly unwilling to help us out. In fact, I had the impression that no one at the front desk cared at all. I would happily have paid for an upgrade, but they were indifferent and merely shrugged us off. Based on that alone, I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Fairlane Town Center. 3 miles from The Henry Ford. AAA Four Diamond hotel. Guestrooms include free internet access, 37 inch flat screen TVs with 24 HD channels, "The Henry Bed" exclusively by Lady Americana, Frette 400-count Egyptian cotton bedding, marble bathrooms, plush bathrobes and RUSK bath amenities. Experience culinary creations in The Gallery Restaurant, or 24 hour in room dining. fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna. Now offering Marriott Reward Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Henry, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Henry, Autograph Collection Hotel Dearborn
- Dearborn Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Dearborn
- Ritz-Carlton Dearborn
- The Henry, Autograph Collection Dearborn, Michigan