“Amazing baklava! !”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The best baklawa out there!! Bought a box and it was delicious !! Family also had their knafe and raved about that too. Would definitely go back! !!

1  Thank s_mhammad

Reviewed 12 October 2016

It's worth a trip to just sit in the large central area of the bakery and take in the atmosphere. Beautiful palm trees with twinkly lights & create a wonder ambience. The pastries are delicious and visually stunning. The price is very reasonable. Lots of fun! highly recommend!

1  Thank jdamianlapko
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best bakeries I have visited, huge selections of baklava & European pastries. Must go place when in Dearborn

1  Thank Syed I
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This was part of our yalla food tour- perfect ending. The lady behind the counter overheard me saying that I was going to try making lentil soup. She gave me a generous sample and helped me with the ingredients.

Great bakery, gorgeous bread and fresh treats. nice!!

1  Thank Gary F
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This place gets better every time I go there.
The kenafe, baklawa and much more are all great.
I never tried anything here that wasn't delicious.
It can be very busy but the staff are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Jay R