“Pretty Standard for Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #41 of 300 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I continue to go to Olive Garden, mainly for their great salad and bread sticks. Their food seems to have steadily moved into the mediocre class. I ordered the chicken parmesan with a pesto pasta. The chicken was cooked too long and the pasta was overflowing in pesto sauce, Also, you could tell that the dish had sat under a heat lamp for a long time as it was hot all over. The service was pretty good on a relatively busy night. I think they need to rethink how to reduce the choices on their menu and increase the quality and taste of the dishes and they could recover pretty quickly as long as they keep that endless salad and breadsticks in place.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

When we want something light at the end of our traveling day, no other food can take the place of Olive Garden's fresh, crunchy salad and one of their superb hot Italian soups, such as the Minestrone, Toscana, Gnocchi, and Fagioli. Even a glass of red Roscato topped off the evening well. Our waitress, Andrea, was great as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My server was Olivia and she wasn't the basic serve and leave type. She knew the menu and made great suggestions. I told her I was in town for business and she answered my 'tourist' questions and let me relax and enjoy a great meal!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had the lunch special soup and pasta.
Karen was our server great gal it has been a while sense we were there because of the service but this girl was exceptional soup was good and hot and we took the past home after the bread

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Our server was great,fast and saw to it we had what we needed before we could ask. I ate the salad which is always delicious and my wife had the triple sampler platter which was more than she could eat so we brought it back to the motel to eat later. Highly recommend, very clean and very courteous people.