“The Best Soup and Salad”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #40 of 296 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

When we want something light at the end of our traveling day, no other food can take the place of Olive Garden's fresh, crunchy salad and one of their superb hot Italian soups, such as the Minestrone, Toscana, Gnocchi, and Fagioli. Even a glass of red Roscato topped off the evening well. Our waitress, Andrea, was great as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My server was Olivia and she wasn't the basic serve and leave type. She knew the menu and made great suggestions. I told her I was in town for business and she answered my 'tourist' questions and let me relax and enjoy a great meal!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had the lunch special soup and pasta.
Karen was our server great gal it has been a while sense we were there because of the service but this girl was exceptional soup was good and hot and we took the past home after the bread

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Our server was great,fast and saw to it we had what we needed before we could ask. I ate the salad which is always delicious and my wife had the triple sampler platter which was more than she could eat so we brought it back to the motel to eat later. Highly recommend, very clean and very courteous people.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

On my last evening in Dearborn, I had dinner at Olive Garden.
The food is absolutely decent, but is not 'pure' Italian in my opinion. It is adapted to US taste, as dishes are a lot heavier than my Italian family cook them.