“Lunch with daughter”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #38 of 313 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had the lunch special soup and pasta.
Karen was our server great gal it has been a while sense we were there because of the service but this girl was exceptional soup was good and hot and we took the past home after the bread

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Our server was great,fast and saw to it we had what we needed before we could ask. I ate the salad which is always delicious and my wife had the triple sampler platter which was more than she could eat so we brought it back to the motel to eat later. Highly recommend, very clean and very courteous people.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

On my last evening in Dearborn, I had dinner at Olive Garden.
The food is absolutely decent, but is not 'pure' Italian in my opinion. It is adapted to US taste, as dishes are a lot heavier than my Italian family cook them.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Great experience, wonderful atmosphere and friendly waitresses. We were a party of 11 and we were served perfectly by one waitress who took all of our orders plus made sure we are welcomed and she actually treated each one of us as if we were her vip guest

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Picked up a carryout and didn't check my food before leaving the restaurant. Big mistake. The lettuce was turning brown in the salad and the calamari was so overcooked it was dark brown, hard and crunchy. Couldn't even eat it. Had to throw it away. A waste of money.