“Introducing Middle Eastern Food”
Review of Al Saha

Al Saha
Ranked #46 of 322 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were hosting my nephew & his wife this past weekend. They have visited the Middle East are are going there for an extended time soon. They wanted to visit one of Dearborn's restaurants while they were here. Al Saha was our choice. The food was very good and service was quick & very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have visited couple of times the Food was really Good , It is Next to Shatila Bakery so After We finish Food we go for Sweets . Restaurant is clean and All the Items are Delicious. Good Middle Eastern Restaurant . And Price are Reasonable . I loved it.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stop here anytime in Detroit and/or Dearborn. The food selection for lunch and dinner is superb, the portions are very generous, and the freshly prepared food is great.

I have been here a few times and is a must go place for me. The service is good and servers very polite and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Tried the Meat Shawarma from this place and I must say it is one of the best shawarmas I've had. Besides the usual shawarma ingredients such as meat, tahini sauce, and tomatoes, they also put diced green peppers in there as well, which add so much flavor and spice, that you don't even need garlic sauce or anything else to dip it in! I also tried the platter which had Chicken Tawook and assorted meats such as Kafta and Shish Kabob. The Chicken Tawook was really good but the Kafta and Shish Kabob were a bit dry but still tasty. Overall, this is a wonderful restaurant and I would highly recommend the Meat Shawarma and Chicken Tawook to anyone. Also, another plus about this restaurant is the location because it's right next to Shatila, which is great for desserts such as cakes and ice cream after eating at Al-Saha. Go and find my review for Shatila, and try it yourself it's amazing, especially after eating at Al-Saha.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We don't live nearby and made it a point to have dinner when we were in the area. This was my 3rd visit, my boyfriend had been several more times. We ordered the Mixed Sayadeh (tilapia and perfectly grilled shrimp) over really delicious rice, grilled onions and some delicious sauce around the plate, for a very reasonable price. My bf had the chicken liver sandwich -- he said also delicious and a total bargain at $3.75. I was very impressed with the fresh fish I saw in the case, which confirmed the excellent quality and freshness of what we enjoyed.

Date of visit: October 2016