“Yummy”
Review of Sheeba Restaurant

Sheeba Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 292 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food is very authentic and tastes really good. The best thing to eat their is their meat fahsa.. and fava beans.. bubbling hot and so flavourful.. their bread is great you just keep eating. I liked zirbyan.. but haneeth meat was the real deal!! Love
Their falfel and lentil soup was bad for me.. they are not yemini food so they dont make it well.
The tea is amazing.. must have it
The service is great... the staff are sooo friendly and polite.. the decor is beautiful and you can listen to great arabic music their.. everyone should try this place.. they have a whole lamb on the menu which is the feast.. guess we'll keep that for a special occasion.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stumbled on Sheeba Restaurant after visiting the Henry Ford Museum. We were actually headed to another restaurant but decided to give it a try. What a great decision! The food was amazing -- and the bread was fantastic! Wonderful service, as well. Our server was pleasant and very patient -- explaining the various dishes to us. He was also great with our four young children. We were really surprised that the restaurant was not ranked higher, and we can only conclude that is because there are not a lot of reviews yet. If you are anywhere reasonably close, you really need to give it a try!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I found this spot on the food network page and I'm so glad we came. First time having Yemeni food and loved it. Husband got a lamb breakfast dish with tandoori bread, yum! Also tried a sweet mashed bread with honey and dates...think baklavah flavor but crumbled. Ample portions for low prices. I had the liver sub, delish. I saw all the locals getting a mango smoothie and I'm glad I did too, so refreshing.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Found this one on yelp when visiting the Henry Ford. Food was fantastic, service was great. Server was a hoot! She was very friendly and welcoming despite our inexperience with Yemeni cuisine. She helped us choose some of her favorite dishes, and we loved everything we ordered. Wish we could have returned the next night too!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

This restaurant is worth the drive from Detroit. The food and service is authentically Yemeni, which in my opinion is the best food in the world. Don't be afraid of this working-class section of Dearborn. The people are very friendly and hospitable to visitors. Everyone should take a drive through the Arab section of Dearborn just to appreciate the Arabic community which has been calling southeastern Michigan 'home' for nearly a hundred years.