“Great Atmosphere and Wonderful Pizza”
Review of Buddy's Pizza

Buddy's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 313 Restaurants in Dearborn
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I visited Buddy's after a day at the Ford Museum and Greenfield Village on a Friday in Mid-May. We arrive at 5pm, and we were immediately seated. Within a very few minutes, the place was full, with a line of people waiting to get in. Buddy's features the square pizza, and we ordered an eight square. We were told that would be enough for the two of us, if we were not having other food. We made our own combination for our eight square, and it was more than enough. We ate six of the eight pieces and took two back to the hotel for lunch the next day. The Buddy's eight square pizza was close to the best pizza that I have ever eaten, and oh how I wish we had a Buddy's in our town. Not to be missed!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We expected something special. It was okay! Their pizza is somewhere between Chicgo-style and NY style. Square in shape. Not enough sauce. Glad we tried it but we're disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I didn't know what to expect but I had family that loved it. I also love it now. Great selection of food that tasted wonderful. The ambiance is great with all the pics of Detroit sport teams on the walls.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The lettuce, meat, and cheese are always fresh. But the vinegar dressing is what makes this salad amazing. I can’t think of anyway that I could improve it.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered carryout and took back to the local hotel we were staying at. Were excited as we saw it on The Travel channel. It was okay. Nothing to brag about. We're from northeast Ohio and spoiled by authentic Italian restaurant all the time. Would not go back when visiting the area.