“Best pizza in Michigan”

Ranked #1 of 313 Restaurants in Dearborn
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We love Buddy’s. And the main reason is the pizza. Delicious pan pizza. The service is great. The price is reasonable too.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This wasn't on my list for visiting Detroit but it should have been. I'm glad I saw a flyer that mentioned Detroit-style pizza and investigate further. They offer a lot of specialty pizzas and the meatballs were really good too. We ordered more than we could eat (the pizzas are small but they are more filling than you expect because they are deep dish) and took the rest back to the hotel for later. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped for late lunch/afternoon snack, ordered a 4 square pizza with ham and pineapple, and for desert we ordered the brownie sundae to share, with a cup of coffee. Really enjoyed it all. The brownie sundae was actually big enough for a couple more people to have shared with me and my husband. We ate most of it but couldn't finish it, even though we really wanted to. The brownie was really dark, moist and rich chocolate covered in Sanders hot fudge with vanilla ice cream. I think next time I might skip the pizza and just gorge myself on the desert. I don't think I will be hungry again for quite awhile. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed at the Holiday Inn down the street and heard this place had great food so we did a take out. We had pizza and Pasta and it was delicious...... Would recommend it...

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Buddy's Pizza has been around for years. Friendly, family restaurant with good food. It offers pizza, salad, pasta, sandwiches, and gluten free pizza! Restaurant is good for friends and family gatherings. Relaxed atmosphere, so sit back relax and enjoy!