“Longtime Favorite Revisited”

M&M Cafe
Ranked #23 of 313 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This long established restaurant has the formula for longevity; delicious food at reasonable prices without a bunch of frills. The wife never deviates from ordering the Cafe Lemon Chicken she says is the best she has ever had, as do many others. I ordered the Mixed Grill (chicken kabob and shish kafta) and was extremely satisfied. The salad was fresh with tasty homemade dressing. The decor is clean and nice but not elaborate. The waitstaff is friendly and very efficient. They have limited hours, 11:00 am to 6:30 pm. The colas are served in cans and no alcohol. No website that I could find. They do not accept credit cards. They never advertise, no need to; the place is always packed.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Fantastic service, food was above average, but not over the top. The location in town is a delight, easy parking. The Greek salad dressing was amazing, and when I go back, I'll likely just get a salad....and more rice pudding.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

When in Dearborn, this restaurant is a must. All food is homemade and fresh. They don't have a freezer. Original recipes. The husband and wife team make everything! Daily specials add some variety to the menu. When they are out, they're out. I have never been disappointed. The food is so good, I don't have the words. Fast and friendly service too.

1  Thank aphillips005
Reviewed 29 March 2016

M&M Café has been an east Dearborn favorite of mine for decades! Everything I have tried there has been exceptional, but I have to confess that the Café Lemon Chicken is probably my favorite dish anywhere-I rarely order anything else because it is so good!

1  Thank David T
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I went here based on the TripAdvisor rating. It was good, tasty, not great or out of this world. I had a nice salad and something like a hamburger kabob. They were both good and were made with quality. I would go back, but not racing back. Service was good and the location was good. Park in the back.

1  Thank Huhner