“Sunday dinner ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mediterranean/Lebanese food. Plenty of vegetarian options along with meat and fish choices. Prices are reasonable and setting, there is a porch with tables if you want to eat outside.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Parking is free and La Pita is friendly, comfortable and unpretentious. We were immediately greeted at the entrance by the owner/manager cashier.
I really liked the interior design and decor of La Pita in West Dearborn. We were seated in a cozy booth within a small alcove that was beautifully draped with open curtains. Colorful tiffany lamps adorned the ceilings. Simply beautiful.
Our server was prompt, pleasant and efficient too. We were immediately served pita chips and pita bread with our water before the order was even taken. Goodness, that was unexpected!
The salads and hummus and Lebanese yogurt dip were delicious. My companion loved his falafels. Like other reviewers, I wish I had saved room to try dessert!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My Favorite Middle Eastern in Dearborn..Tons of food, awesome staff, I always take home food for next day... Highly recommend this place.....

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great food every time you go there. They will accommodate your needs. I love their. Combination platters. I always take food home. The ambience is also nice. You can have a booth or a table for a large party. I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We were in Dearborn for a dance convention. Went to Tripadvisor knowing I would find many choices for Lebanese food in this area. We picked this location b/c of the extensive menu and high rating. WOW, we were not disappointed. Great service and awesome food. The Lebanese beer our server suggested was really good, too. We got the grape leaves with meat, warm. Outstanding. The shawarma plate for two had a ton of food and fantastic garlic dip. The meat and chicken were tender and flavorful. The hummus was light and airy with a hint of heat. Perfection. Thanks for a great meal!