“Excellent Lebanese Restaurant!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were taken to Habib's by friends who are locals (Always trust the locals......).
They definitely knew what they were talking about!!
We started off by sharing some Hummous, Babaganoush, Labbaneh and Kubbeh. Everything was fresh and delicious.
For mains my wife took the Stuffed Chicken Ricotta and I took the OOze which is a sort of signature dish and consists of rice with ground beef topped with succulent chunks of lamb and ground nuts - Absolutely mouthwateringly good!!
Everything was cooked to perfection.
The service was efficient and courteous and the prices were very reasonable.
Great Place!! Excellent Lebanese Cuisine!!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The restaurant is located in downtown Dearborn, I had a group of 10 people for lunch.
We order the Habib's Feast ,this includes tawook, beef kabob, Kafta, beef and chicken , shaarma, humus, Baba Ghanouj, fried kibee, tabouli, fattouch, falafel, rice pilaf, mashed potatoes, potato ball.
Over all the the food was good , the potato ball had a very good taste . The room we sit in was cold for the time we were here. I would go back for dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Our first visit and won't be our last. Excellent food and service with a nice atmosphere. Friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I read awesome reviews about Habib's. The restaurant itself is a very nice setting and easy to find off of Michigan Avenue. Spacious Parking. The food, in my opinion, was mediocre. The best part was the warm pita and oil/basil basket. Service was slow-but, cooking a good meal does take time and I understand that-but to wait 1/2 hour for our bill was ridiculous. And that was after I asked for the bill. The portions of our meal were large.I can not say that the meal was outstanding because I have had better Lebanese/Mediterranean/MiddleEastern dishes at other restaurants. I did feel a little uncomfortable as my husband was the only person with blue eyes the night we were there and we were made to feel uncomfortable at times-despite us be respectful of staff and other customers. It took us 2 hours for 1 meal with only 2 entrees and no appetizers.
Needless to say- I was very disappointed in my meal here. I had read so many great reviews in newspapers also. I felt that we shouldn't be there by the way we were treated.
I believe this is more for the locals of the area.

As a side note: There is no alcohol at this establishment.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I've never been a big fan of Middle Eastern cuisine mainly because I haven't eaten a lot of it.
My niece married a middle eastern man and they decided to have their reception at Habib's in Dearborn, Michigan.
Having only had a few middle eastern dishes in my life I wasn't looking forward to the meal. My mind was changed rather quickly. The food was very good, the decor was very nice and the staff really friendly.
My wife and I have both said we will definitely be going back to Habib's not only for the hummus but, other dishes as well.

Hummus was fantastic.
Chicken with mushroom gravy was very good
The vegetables were good.
The beef with rice was good as well.

Date of visit: October 2017