“Fun and Food at Ford's Garage”
Review of Ford's Garage

Ford's Garage
Ranked #2 of 322 Restaurants in Dearborn
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Reviewed 12 January 2018

After a visit to the Henry Ford, here is a great place to stop for a meal. The Ford cars and other artifacts create a unique atmosphere. The burgers are very good. We tried the onion rings which are served on an inverted funnel (used to add oil to the engine) served with a chipotle ketchup. The napkins are shop rags with a gear clamp for a napkin ring. Great service and good food. Be sure to check out the decor in all areas of the restaurant including the rest rooms.

Date of visit: January 2018
Anton B, Guest Relations Manager at Ford's Garage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so very much! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us! We appreciate you sharing your review!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I both enjoyed the Chicken Henry for lunch. Cheese and a tasty sauce accompanied the chicken, with delicious potatoes and fresh green beans on the side. Cooked perfectly! Service was fast and friendly. We enjoyed the fun, auto themed decor and merchandise. It is a great spot for lunch with family, friends or work colleagues. I did not realize that this restaurant is a chain restaurant until I looked it up online. But, do not let that stop you from trying it!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Went in for a late lunch. My mom and I had burgers they were so good and juicy!!! Hand cut fries perfectly done and the Smokey ranch was a dream come true!! Service was perfect food out fast!! The decor is great and the bathroom sinks were a hoot!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Recommend having a Hamburger, I had the Model A which was huge!! We also ordered the fried pickles which came with two kinds of sauce, I liked the wasabi best. Of course had to have a MoscowMule for starters and then had to leave room for a Michigan favorite...Bumpy Cake. Everything was good. Our waitress was quick and pleasant and the place was busy. Right on the main drag in Dearborn with parking available behind and in front of restaurant.

1  Thank Monica58860
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Pages and pages of awesome looking burgers and plenty of beer.
Not from here but will definable consider making a stop next time I'm in town.

Tried a burger with peanut butter....it was delicious!