1,749 results
All reviews crown metropol luxe king pool area luxe view loft suite atrium restaurant room service spa room car park swan river bistro guillaume great room modo mio my birthday food court an upgrade valet parking
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived late at night looking for a quick book in process, and got it.
I have stayed at the Towers also, and the Metropol is not as comfortable, however for the price, nothing compares.
Room was very clean and spacious, with everything I required.
Breakfast was brilliant, for the price.
The Metropol is now my preferred place to stay when in Perth.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor, Msintorquay.

I certainly appreciate your excellent feedback regarding the efficient check-in process, clean and spacious room and "brilliant" breakfast. I certainly agree that the selection at The Atrium buffet is second to none and the best way to start the day.

I'm glad we are now your hotel of choice in Perth and hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Have just spoken to mickael re

my birthday booking tomorrow night..such a delightful helpful sweetheart .we are

booked in to Metropole and our 4 children are booked in to the bistro Guillame for dinner for my special nite..Mikael was fantastic and I've organised a paid upgrade.. Can't wait thankyou

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel to stay especially if you have an event or having dinner at one of the restaurants. Check in was quick, room was clean and facilities great. Room service was quite disappointing, with 3 small profiteroles being served as a dessert but guess that's standard these days. Unfortunately the noise from the downstairs bar travels upwards to the rooms. They had an artist singing at the downstairs bar till around 10pm and then after that, had a group of people yelling till about 3am.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Livelife88,

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback.

Firstly, regarding your in-room dining experience, I am sorry we were unable to meet your expectations and will be sure to review this offering with our Food and Beverage Manager. I would also like to extend my sincere apologies for the noise disturbance which will be investigated by the team. For any future stays, please feel free to contact the Duty Manager at any time should you have any concerns.

I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Have stayed at this great hotel a few times and have always been impressed.
This time we were overnight as we had a early flight and hotel is so convenient to the airport.
Terrific value now with full breakfast included and was the best.
Staff seemed to be more friendly then other times in the past and willing to help at any time.
Rooms are clean and great as usual.
Looking forward to staying at the Crown Metropol soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the five-star review, flashbear.

I'm so thrilled to hear your recent stay exceeded your expectations, particularly the service from our "friendly" staff. I will ensure your kind words are shared with the entire team and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The room is clean and nice. Our room is facing the swimming pool so it has a nice view. We didn't have time to try the pool but it looks nice from the outside. The Atrium buffet breakfast was also have plenty of choices and nice food. Overall we enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple