Crown Promenade Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$153
Agoda.com
Crown Towers Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
US$231
Burswood Home(Burswood)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,712 results
All reviewscrown metropolluxe kingpool arealuxe viewloft suiteatrium restaurantroom servicespa roomcar parkswan riverbistro guillaumemodo miogreat roommy birthdayfood courtan upgradevalet parking
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed here when travelling for work. It is a very comfortable place to stay with lovely rooms, friendly staff and plenty of dining options around after a long day at work. The breakfast was also lovely and there was excellent access to taxis at all times.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for your five-star review, Dyella79.

It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your comments regarding our "lovely comfortable rooms" and "friendly staff" are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share them with my team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very good experience as above city hotel , nearby acess to all parts of the city .
Nearby Restaurant are Chinese , Indian and other facilities such as supermarket open 7/7 for anything you wish to have .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Room looks nice with the sliding screen to the bath. Got a view of the car park, tv controls jumped 4 channels every time you tried to change channels, room right outside ice machine (noisy) and the mattress had big dips where you would roll in. Enjoyed being so close to everything downstairs and not having to get wet or waiting for a train.. mmm.. might stay in the city next time!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear emmamarielaveryl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay. I was sorry to hear that we missed the mark in certain areas and rest assured I will be following up with the relevant department managers.

I certainly hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here when I was travelling for work. The staff were nice, the breakfast was good and the gym was small but functional. My room was clean and a decent size. I was on the ground floor so no nice window views. There is free parking in the Burswood complex and quite a few restaurant options. It is easy to get to from the airport.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Perth hotels are ridiculously expensive. When you're paying these rates you start getting a bit discerning. Crown Metropol is the "old" Burswood hotel, once the swishest place in Perth. That's niw superceded by (trust me, they'll tell you every 5 minutes) "The new Crown Towers, it opened only six months ago. Its 6 or 7 stars dontchyaknow." Nope. No idea. But I do know that it has made the Metropol very affordable, which is great news for us punters. This is a great place. I feel happy and comfortable here. Unlike many swish hotels this hasn't been got the sterile "hospital" atmosphere. It's vibrant, it's fun, and it's friendly. You could pay a lot more for a lot less.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for the excellent review, Matt E. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at Crown Metropol Perth and found the ambience comfortable and upbeat. Our modern luxurious decor is certainly unique and I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again for your feedback; we do hope to welcome you back in future!