All reviews stayed here front desk waffles great hotel grand rapids easy access room was clean continental breakfast check in was a breeze off the highway would stay again conference room check in was quick hard boiled eggs family wedding sitting area the breakfast area
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The hotel lobby was clean. Staff was fast and friendly.

Room was clean and quite large. Everything in the room appeared to be recently updated as well.

Breakfast was great. It was busy but everything was stocked. It was tricky to find an open table, though.

Would stay again. Keep it up!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2017

made a reservation for a room with Jacuzzi for my girlfriends birthday. the reservation was for my girlfriends birthday. I gave comfort Inn my debit card information and they told me everything was set for my room on march 25th 2017. On march 24th I called to confirm my reservation. they told me that I did not have a reservation and that there was no rooms available on that day. So I had to scramble around to find another hotel with only one day to do so. I was very disappointed. But the worst part was yet to come. On march 29th comfort Inn charged my debit card the full amount for a room that I was told I didn't have a reservation for. At this point I did not have enough money in the account to cover the cost of a room that I never used and did not have a reservation for. So my bank charged me an overdraft fee. I called to complain a week ago and still have not received my money back

Room Tip: cant chose a good room if they lose your reservation
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank toddtisron1958
Cameron C, Susan Syswerda, Asst. Manager at Comfort Suites Grand Rapids North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Good Afternoon Mr. Tisron,

I can sure understand why you'd be frustrated. We have changed a few policies to ensure that this situation will not happen again. We have made it mandatory that noone EVER be told that they don't have a reservations. They are to say that they are unable to locate it, however a supervisor will be in contact with them to get it taken care of. We have more resources and typically more experience in finding our guests reservation, so that we we don't run into what you described.

Even with that being said, I hope that by now you have realized that I did personally locate it, and refunded it. If you have not realized that refund in your account, please feel free to contact me at your very earliest convenience. I have been assured however by our credit card processor that it has been refunded.

I do sincerely hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future so that you can experience us the way you should've the first time.

Thank You again for your Feedback! That is how we grow and get better everyday.

With my Most Sincere Apologies-

Susan Syswerda, Asst. Manager
Comfort Suites - Comstock Park North
616-785-7899

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Was in Grand Rapids for a funeral. The stay here was Great. Clean comfortable room, breakfast was better than most places, the staff went out of there way to be helpful. Many restaurants and bars close to this location.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very clean very comfortable hotel. The staff has very friendly and helpful. Nice lobby with the comfortable coaches and fireplace. They also had a room that you can sit and watch a movie in some nice comfortable movie theater chairs.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night and got a King Jacuzzi Suite. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean, bed comfortable, jacuzzi fantastic. A nice hot breakfast served in the morning. And the price was amazing. Already planning on staying again for his coming up birthday. Great night away!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple