“very awesome and consistant”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I usually get the same thing, strip steak, and its always perfect as is the sides. Salads are great. Killer blue cheese dressing. Ribs are awesome also. Hands down good and I'm picky.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Never have been until we received a gift card as we thought it was going to be Just like the rest of the of the chain restaurants that are just average. Well we were wrong and wish we would have gone sooner and will be back. Everything was delicious. We both had the filet cooked med-rare and rare and were both cooked perfect. I had the mac n cheese for a side and we had the triple chocolate dessert and it finished is off! If you haven't gone;make the trip. It is worth it!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The food is great, we are here pretty often. At least 2-3 times per month. We have never had a bad experience. I complicate my salads and they never get my order wrong. The service is absolutely amazing. We often sit at the bar to avoid the waits, feels like having dinner with an old friend every time. Keep up the great job guys!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We have been there multiple times. They periodically add new things to the menu. My son had a rib eye (I tasted it - excellent). My other son had Salmon. He said it was the best he has had in a restaurant. I had a great dinner salad, mixed greens, red grapes, fresh strawberries, pecans, red onion, very well seasoned chicken breast, feta and raspberry vinaigrette. It was definitely a two meal salad. Appetizer of stuffed mushrooms was very tasty too. Meals always come with fresh warm bread.. Key lime pudding pie for dessert. Yummy!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We really should come here more often the food is always delicious. The staff is always going out of there way to make you happy.