“One of the best breakfast places around”
Review of Big Apple Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Apple Bagels
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Had an appointment early this morning Big Apple Bagel was the only place open... was I ever so pleasantly surprised!

I love love love good coffee and they had a choice of five different kinds and I mixed hazelnut, breakfast blend , and s' mores and it was awesome!

Both of us got a southern tradition breakfast with ham, scrambled eggs, and choice of bagel. I chose the apple pie cinnamon bagel and my BF got an everything bagel. Both are good but totally different taste depends on your choice sweet are herbs and Spice.

I wish there were more a Big Apple Bagel stores around. I live in the Novi area and there used to be one in Farmington Hills but it is gone now and the closest one is not close at all.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

A must stop for bagel lovers along the Garfield corridor.
AND their muffins are phenomenal also. Varied choices of brewed coffee is ready every morning at 5:30. Breakfast sandwiches are filling and tasty. There are also soups and bagel sandwiches made at your request for lunch.

Reviewed 12 December 2014 via mobile

One of the best places in town to grab some fresh made bagels! Hit them up on Tuesdays for some great specials! They also make a good cup of coffee!

Reviewed 25 October 2014

Wow! ...I might just say, best bagel I have ever had...consistently fresh, and the mini bagel is just as good. In addition, don't deprive yourself of a muffin, lol....any of them are great...not good, great. They will toast it up, top it with your choice of cream cheeses and have you on your way quickly with a smile. Today, coffee and an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese, it was seriously good. You should go there!