“Best overpriced small portion restaurant I've ever been to.”
Review of due venti

due venti
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Clawson
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The title of my review pretty much sums it up. Very good service and knowledgeable staff. Quite a limited menu but understandable with such a small venue. That being said the menu was diverse enough that anyone could find someone something that they like. For the six people in our crowd we had the pork chop (2) the rabbit Ragu, the Seabass, the gnocchi, and the chicken breast. We pretty much tried the entire menu and everyone loved their entrée. Very nice evening, glad we went, but probably won't be back.

3  Thank Gooch83

Reviewed 23 July 2017

It had been a long time since we had dined at due venti. Why did we stay away so long?
Service was excellent (Andy) and our appetizers, soup, salads and main course dinners we excellent. We went with friends and ordered a variety of items and everyone was more than satisfied. Great food and well worth the $.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Our friend was celebrating his 79th birthday and this was an exquisite evening. Andrew, our waiter showed extreme patience and graciousness. The beets and sea bass were absolutely wonderful. The evening could not have been better.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've been here twice and each time has been amazing! The hospitality of the owners is amazing - they are awesome! Each dish is carefully prepared and I once went for an anniversary celebration recently and they give you a "special menu" to take home it was so nice! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

It was great to get away from the chain restaurants near Somerset and have a lovely meal with excellent food and service. I had the ragu, which was delicious, and my husband had salad. We splurged on some homemade gelatto for dessert. I can highly recommend Due venti. We will be back on a future visit. By the way, you do need to make a reservation in advance.