See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

At ft room was freezing..but maintenance c ame twice and made it toasty. Room was beautiful..number 1...only down fall take a bath at like five am because the hot water is abundant lol..it's a huge jacuzzi tub. Well worth the money..I extended another night.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
FellowsCreekLodge, Webmaster at Fellows Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for being among our many satisfied guests here in Canton. So often, only those with an issue or complaint bother to comment, and your positive feedback means a lot to us. Our team reads all comments and we are all inspired by your positive, upbeat assessments of our hotel. You can be sure we'll be here for you in the future with another great experience whenever you need us. Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Good for a quick couple night trip to Detroit/Ann Arbor area. Was in town for homecoming at Univ of Mich, all hotels in Ann arbor booked up or substantially over priced ($300+/night). This place is about a 20 min drive from downtown Ann Arbor. As a bonus, about 10 mins from airport and if you have family in the city, as i do, better to have somewhere in between. no frills, but i was only there to sleep and shower.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. It's our pleasure to provide you a great, well-priced experience in our great area. Our goal is to offer every traveler an experience worth repeating. When you come to the area again, we hope to be your first choice and always prove to be the best choice. Nothing is more important to me and to my staff than complete satisfaction of every guest.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

First let me say it was quite but that is it. There were several different types of bugs in my room even small roaches studied entomology so I know bugs but the annoying thing is housekeeping comes in even when you are in the shower they say it's their policy, I say invasion of privacy .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable and that your shower was accidentally interrupted. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down in some ways. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I looked up the hotel after it came up under Trivago for the best rate with a smiley face.

I was in room 12. Very nice comfortable matrass. First one in some time in a budget hotel that has got it right. Waking up refreshed and rested. Needed that as I was here for a martial arts event and needed my body for a days workout.

Two Keurig Dunkin Donut coffees per room in the morning is a little cheap if you are with two but I was by myself. A bit more selection would be good because that DD coffee is appalling.

Area is a little desolate, but quiet. Which is good for the stay. Plenty restaurants if you are willing to drive 10-15 minutes.

Room tip: They all looked pretty quiet. I was in room 12. Excellent. Solid walls meant no noise from neighbors
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank onnomvansanten

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. Your kind words are much appreciated. I’m so pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. I apologize that our coffee brand didn’t suit you, and you can ask for additional coffee if you need it – although we might not have another brand available. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us otherwise. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

If you are looking for luxury, this isn't the place...no tissues, no little toiletries (except soap), no hair dryer, no ice bucket, no coffee maker, no iron/ironing board, etc. If you want a clean room, quite night's sleep and a comfortable bed at a good price, this is the place. While there were no small luxuries, we did have a mini frig in the room. This hotel was located conveniently to everything that we were visiting in the area. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

Date of stay: August 2015