“Great beers and biergarten”
Review of Brewery Becker

Brewery Becker
Ranked #14 of 129 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Brewery Becker is just a great place for beers. Whether you sit indoor and feel the old character of the building to the outside biergarten, just a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the brews. The sampler is a great way to try multiple beers. They also have some appetizers. We got the two wursts. Both were wonderful though my only complaint there is I wish they were a little bigger in size.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 31 August 2020

Stopped in and enjoyed a flight of beers in their beer garden on Saturday. What a gem of brewery. The Dubble (not my favorite style) was equal to many that I have tasted as commercial examples at Trappist breweries. Every one of the flight was spot on for style. We enjoyed the visit so much, we made a return trip on Sunday. Reminded me of Europe so much, people relaxing, having a conversation and enjoying a beer. Make sure you enjoy the beer garden environment while enjoying one of their excellent beers. When Covid is done, enjoy the inside of this historic building. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable about their beer and beer history.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

All I can say is what a place this is an old hotel it’s been restored and it’s absolutely beautiful one of the key architectural elements is the cast-iron staircase. I’m not much of a beer drinker but I did find several that I really liked and their hospitality and service it is out right excellent. They do have a limited amount of foods sausages hummusBig pretzels ice cream and cheeses but I found out you can also order from local restaurants and they’ll deliver there the outside areas an unbelievably beautiful it’s a must if you’re in that area

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2019

My wife and I attended an engagement party at Brewery Becker. There is an elevator which makes it nice for older people or persons with physical problems. The brick walls are beautiful. They are clean and look like they were built recently. The reception was held on the 2nd floor. The staff was excellent and made sure everybody had drinks and saw that the food table was full. Plates and empty glasses were cleared from the tables continuously. An excellent facility for an affair.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

I had a saison at Brewery Becker that I can't get out of my mind! The beer selection is strong with good seasonal choices. The design of the building amplifies the noise level, but if the weather is right head out to the garden patio. Food is a step up from typical bar food. Appetizers, but certainly filling.

Date of visit: September 2019