See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the back building,quiet,very nice room and comfortable bed,even micro and fridge.Managers are very nice and friendly.Stayed for 3 days,close to Weko Beach on Lake Michigan,close to downtown.We will be back again.I think the front building is going to be renovated according to their business sign.Property and grounds need some love and TV and Wifi was spotty is only negative.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the back section of the hotel,clean room hot water,mostly people working in the powerplant,great maid service never woke me up during day I work nights and appreciate no noise.one of the best stays in a long time 4 weeks no problems

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2016

If you enjoy bedbugs and cockroaches this is the ideal place for you. I would rate this place negative stars if I could.

Both beds in the room we were in were absolutely infested, bedbugs crawling on the tables, carpet, the wall. Brought it up to the Manager then the person they have on site because the Manager quit and they refused to do anything about them or give us a different room.

We will be calling the Berrien County Health Department and take them to court for every dime we spent here.

I sincerely hope they shut this place down.

Room tip: Don't bother coming here.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I was not impressed with the condition of the room and nasty coffee in the morning(in the office). The only thing I did like was the pool. Had a very bad experience with another guest(or friend of a guest). Should have called the cops. I will never go near that place again. MUCH better places down the road.

Date of stay: July 2016