Boyne City Motel(Boyne City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$250
US$239
Odawa Hotel(Petoskey)
US$171
@ Michigan Inn & Lodge(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$123
US$147
US$99
Priceline
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$353
US$306
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$199
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$193
US$184
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboyne mountainthe main lodgewater parkavalanche bayzip lineski lifttrophy roomgolf outinggreat place for familiesbedroom suiteentire familygrand lodgelawn gamesspring breakgreat familythe indoor outdoor poolahead of time
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We went here for my parents 50th wedding anniversary so we ended staying for 5 nights in a suite.
The rooms are pretty spacious, main living area on one floor and master bedroom and bath upstairs---20 steps to the top so it was difficult with a 16 month old. That wasn't terrible.
The grounds are maintained nice and the views atop are something to behold. From zip lining to eating to shopping to the spa there are definitely a lot of things to do.
This is where things go downward. On the second night two of pillows that we hadn't used had dirty pillowcases. Not a big deal. I called the front desk and after an hour no one had come up and my daughter had gone to sleep so I went to the front desk to get them. The lady behind the desk snottily said, "That's not my department, you'll have to call them." I explained that I had tried calling and that no one had come up to replace them. After standing there for 7 minutes a guy came out with two pillowcases---he was apologizing prophetically and was bowing to me as we departed.
The next night there were several other conferences going on and when we asked questions we were abruptly stopped by someone from the conference and the person went to aid the group while leaving us standing there.
Finally, when checking out my parents had been so gracious to pay for our entire family--which included three suites and a regular room. Apparently the resort had billed the rooms and not the credit cards like was supposed to happen. My parents spent 45 plus minutes with the staff trying to figure out the bills---which ended up with my parents having to fork over another $600 for charges. Initially it was over $800 but I'm not sure why and how that happened and the staff couldn't explain it either. It took them several people to try and make sense of the charges.
I guess this place is more for the winter sports with skiing so the A team for staff could be working then, but we settled for the B squad with the A team pricing.
To make this more reasonable if they would have included park passes or something like that then the room would have been worth the $260 plus a night. Definitely need more training for the staff though.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Spent 5 nights with friends who are members of this establishment
Weather cool for June . Rained a couple if days ,were able to venture out and go to the local sites. Rooms were spacious, furnishings we clean and cozy.
Lot of privacy and beautiful views. Have pools, games , exercise equipment , hiking trails and place to grab a snack or pizza , and avoid time was had by all

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We have been coming to boyne for years and are never disappointed. There is a ton to do like chair lift rides, stores, many pools, spa, zip line, and the awesome waterpark! Some of the accomidations could use a little updating and I wish the waterpark would add a few more attractions but overall it is a gorgeous area and the food is great. Great for children and adults alike.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We traveled to Boyne for a weekend getaway and we were thrilled with this hotel! To be honest, it was pretty pricey for a room, however, considering all of the different attractions around it it was understandable. I'll try to discuss different areas below.

Hotel:
The hotel itself is huge! There are many different things that you can do in the hotel including shopping (very expensive), restaurants (also expensive) and even a waterpark connected to the hotel (I'll review that one also if you want to check it out). The hotel rooms are gorgeous. Very spacious, beautiful views of the mountain and little village area and always left spotless by the cleaning staff. I really do think you get the money you pay for with this hotel based off of how nice it is!

Attractions:
The village is right there for you to shop or hang out in which is really cool. There are a couple restaurants (the pizza place we had was very good and much cheaper than the hotel restaurants), fudge and candy shops and even an arcade for cheap entertainment if you have kids. We walked around for a good amount of time and never got bored as it really is a beautiful scenic town and area!

Overall, I would say that the hotel is very beautiful and scenic and worth your time if you are going up to the Boyne area. It may be pricey, but for the quality and area that it emcompasses it is worth it! Enjoy!

Room Tip: If you can get a room facing the mountain that'd be best!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Brought my children to Boyne for the weekend. It's a bit pricey but worth the fun. Food inside was over priced but at least it's an option.Clean areas and maintained nicely. We will return again for a day of fun!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family