“Terrific weekend breakfast menu”
Review of Water Street Cafe

Water Street Cafe
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Boyne City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Their food is delicious! The best part though is there breakfast on the weekends (only served until 11:45, don't be late.) They make an eggs benedict that is AMAZING and the corned beef hash is terrific!

1  Thank Snowwman

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had the chance to dine at Water Street Cafe on a recent group trip. The food and atmosphere couldn't have been more perfect! I loved the personal touches that adorned the walls - an excellent mix of quotes, photos, and reflections that made you remember fond memories from your own story. The care and concern board for the community was also a nice touch. We tried the lasagna,chicken parmesan, and sausage and peppers. Everything was just wow! We also had the pizza - quite an amazing crust. We even got a unique vegeterian version - banana peppers, green olives, and mushrooms. Great combination! For dessert were chocolate chip cookies of which I could have eaten quite a few. The staff were all wonderful and we loved their hospitality.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Food is excellent and all homemade. The owners are great people who prepare all the food and seem to always be there. They are hard workers, some of the hardest I have seen. The cafechaculatto (?) is my favorite drink and we get it almost daily when in town. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The walleye, if it is on the dinner menu, is a must. The pizza is excellent and prepared from scratch. I could go on, but you should just go eat here.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were staying in the Boyne area during the 4th of July and had stopped a couple times for coffee. On our last morning there we decided to have breakfast rather trying to cook before packing up camp. We were leaving on a Sunday morning and I figured it to be busy but when we got there we only had about a 10 minute wait which I don't feel is awefully long for a Sunday morning. We got coffee to start and it was good, hot and tasty. We ordered the french toast which we would split, stuffed hash browns and two orders of applewood smoked bacon. We love bacon and knew that neither one of us would want to share! They split the french toast for us and that was a nice suprise! The hashbrowns were delicious and unique. The french toast was not overly spiced and we liked that. Some places use too much cinnamon or nutmeg. This was oerfect. The bacon was so good! We are glad that we ordered two! We orderd orange juice and it was very good with just enough pulp. Cold and refreshing. We took two brownies for our trip home and I bought one of their large coffee cups as a souvenir. The place was busy the entire time we were there but the waitress still had time to chat with us a bit. The bill was a bit steep but that is because of the added expense of the brownies and the coffee cup. I highly recommend the Water Street Cafe.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We tried to get in on Friday evening for dinner, but didn't have a reservation and they weren't taking any walkins. It was a little warm in there, so we were planning on turning around anyway. We returned in the morning for breakfast and I had one of the best Egg Benedicts EVER. They were cooked perfectly and the flavor was very well balanced. If I wasn't with my hustband, I probably would ordered another plate of them :) My husband had the flavored oatmeal and both kids had the french toast. Everyone enjoyed their breakfasts and it was a great start to our day before heading out to the Farmers Market.