“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went last month with my family for dinner after a friend had recommended the place. The moment we entered we were impressed. The friendliness and attentiveness of the waitstaff was notable as was the cleanliness and decor. The calamari, stuffed peppers and ahi tuna were all excellent. I had the Cabrera which was cooked perfectly. My wife had the HP burger - this may have been better than my steak which is saying a lot. And the carrot cake for dessert was massive! Look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We celebrated birthday, with friends. I started with Ahi Tuna, made and tasted perfect.
The porterhouse was perfect, I added sides, asparagus and garlic cloves with spinach. Everything was great.
We received chocolate cake as a gesture.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank 551,951
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excelent place to have a drink , the enviroment is relaxed and confortable the have pubs around the place, music is nice and they have a happy hour for drinks during week days from 5 to 6.30 and happy hours for snaks what makes this place very convinient, the drinks were really good. and they are few steps away from a parking lot

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I dined here on April 15 with my wife and two children. We ate here the first month it opened years ago and were not over impressed but they have come a long way since then. My son and I started with the French onion soup and it was outstanding. It wasn't sweet or full of oregano like some restaurants use but rather just full of rich broth stock and very hot. I split the 22 oz. bone in ribeye steak with my son and it was really good with hand cut fries and sautéed spinach for sides. However my wife was in the mood for a burger and ordered the HP burger on the lunch menu and it was INCREDIBLE! This burger is NOT on the dinner menu and only on the lunch menu but if you order it they will make it for you. I tell you what I went for the steak but loved the burger even better. This burger is no doubt on par with a Redcoat Tavern burger and perhaps even better. Going forward I will get the HP burger. My only real disappointment was the sautéed spinach. It was only flash sautéed for a very short time and served with the leaves more less full and open. I like my spinach sautéed well in garlic and olive oil and would not ordered this again. The burger is where its at!

1  Thank caymankid
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We ate dinner with some friends here, and cannot wait to go back! My husband and I both agree that we at the best steak we've ever had here. My friend and I had the Zetterberg and cannot stop dreaming about it. Had some complimentary sushi since it was our first time dining, and it was also amazing. This restaurant is a must try!

1  Thank mmsbussey