All reviews outlet mall waffles sausage hot tub room was clean great location for shopping pool area minute drive great place to stay off the highway would stay again we've stayed first floor very nice stay king suite continental breakfast shopping trip
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Happened across this hotel after walking out of Country Inn and Suites due to filthy rooms. Didn't have chance to read reviews at that point, just needed a clean, comfortable place for my family and I to stay for a couple nights. Upon entering, I was greeted by a delightful lady who took the time to show me one of the rooms to ensure it was big enough, it was ample sized. Stayed 2 nights here and have been very satisfied indeed. The beds are clean and comfortable, the pool and hot tub area are well maintained, the breakfast included both hot and cold choices, and it's very conveniently located by the Birch Run outlets.

Very happy indeed with no complaints. Would certainly stay again if in the area in future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We spent one night here on our road trip west. The location was very convenient just off the highway and the price was reasonable. I liked that it was close to Frankenmuth, where we ate dinner and shopped at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of food. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Catmandoo2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and recommend it to others. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way downstate. It was very clean! I have to give Meagan a big star. She did an awesome job, considering she had a couple before me who weren't very happy . All in all an excellent place to stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed here for my sisters tournament in our local area. Staff was very nice. Room was very clean, including the shower was great. They had a fridge to store my Coke Cherry. A/C was a bit cold, not as bad. Right off of the M-83, M-54 area, off the exit 136 on I-75. But, couple of issues, heard a lot of noisy neighbors in the hallways, a bit of banging in the first floor. When u are in the first floor, the car's headlights shine into your room where u are sleeping. I will stay at this place again.

Room tip: Avoid the first floor, car's headlights will shine into your room. Get also a room facing the M-83, M-54 area.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Having never stayed here before, it was a shot in the dark. Turned out to be very pleasant! Great staff, friendly at early check-in and accommodated a lost key incident with no trouble. Hotel well laid-out, large rooms with amenities. Breakfast options were good, staff to clear tables as needed. Will be a dfinite return visit stop. Happy to recommend for service, location and all else.

Room tip: Away from Dixie Hwy is good but hotel is set back far enough for it not to be a concern.
Date of stay: July 2018