All reviews outlet mall waffles sausage hot tub room was clean great location for shopping pool area minute drive great place to stay off the highway would stay again we've stayed first floor very nice stay king suite continental breakfast shopping trip
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Having never stayed here before, it was a shot in the dark. Turned out to be very pleasant! Great staff, friendly at early check-in and accommodated a lost key incident with no trouble. Hotel well laid-out, large rooms with amenities. Breakfast options were good, staff to clear tables as needed. Will be a dfinite return visit stop. Happy to recommend for service, location and all else.

Room Tip: Away from Dixie Hwy is good but hotel is set back far enough for it not to be a concern.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Staff was accommodating, thanks for late check out after running at Volkslauf, popcorn was a pleasant surprise. Quiet rooms and comfortable beds, slept very well.
Good selection of breakfast items, will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Catmandoo2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let others know about your stay. I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again. Your recommendation is exactly what we want!! :) We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cathy K.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My wife and I stay here a lot for a quick getaway that is local. The hotel is usually clean and friendly. Breakfast is free and decent. The King Suite is very nice! I recommend this hotel for a quiet reasonable stay. It does have a nice swimming pool, too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jon671859
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We come to Birchrun at least once a year. We have stayed at the Hampton and the Holiday Inn. We choose the Comfort Inn because we needed to watch our budget. When I went to check in the girl at the front desk was amazing. It took less than 2 minutes and I had my keys. Then I had forgot to tell her I had a handicap person with me. She said no problem and gave us the perfect room with a smile.. when we got to the room we were amazed! The room was much larger than the other rooms at the other 2 hotels and much nicer as well. My grandchildren I can to visit had enough room to hang out with us. A total of 12 people in the room ( double queen) and it was plenty of room!!! I highly recommend this hotel and it will always be our first choice during our visits. I saw the CEO on under cover boss and and wondered if what he said about his hotels were true. I can tell u yes that he is providing a low cost high quality hotel! Great job!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank M4189ZYjanetw
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is our hotel of choice when in Frankenmuth area. The staff is very considerate. We stayed on a Monday night in April. The young man at the desk was personable and knowledgeable, as was the woman at checkout. The hostess at breakfast did a super job. She kept things filled and wiped tables promptly. Our room was clean and spacious. Beds were good. Only housekeeping issue was that someone had dumped mac and cheese next to the refrigerator and it had not been cleaned up. Otherwise, okay. Like the layout of the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends