All reviews outlet mall waffles hot tub room was clean boiled eggs above average pool area great location for shopping minute drive great place to stay off the highway we've stayed very nice stay first floor would stay again continental breakfast king suite
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Staff was accommodating, thanks for late check out after running at Volkslauf, popcorn was a pleasant surprise. Quiet rooms and comfortable beds, slept very well.
Good selection of breakfast items, will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Catmandoo2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let others know about your stay. I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again. Your recommendation is exactly what we want!! :) We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cathy K.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My wife and I stay here a lot for a quick getaway that is local. The hotel is usually clean and friendly. Breakfast is free and decent. The King Suite is very nice! I recommend this hotel for a quiet reasonable stay. It does have a nice swimming pool, too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jon671859
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We come to Birchrun at least once a year. We have stayed at the Hampton and the Holiday Inn. We choose the Comfort Inn because we needed to watch our budget. When I went to check in the girl at the front desk was amazing. It took less than 2 minutes and I had my keys. Then I had forgot to tell her I had a handicap person with me. She said no problem and gave us the perfect room with a smile.. when we got to the room we were amazed! The room was much larger than the other rooms at the other 2 hotels and much nicer as well. My grandchildren I can to visit had enough room to hang out with us. A total of 12 people in the room ( double queen) and it was plenty of room!!! I highly recommend this hotel and it will always be our first choice during our visits. I saw the CEO on under cover boss and and wondered if what he said about his hotels were true. I can tell u yes that he is providing a low cost high quality hotel! Great job!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Janet W
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is our hotel of choice when in Frankenmuth area. The staff is very considerate. We stayed on a Monday night in April. The young man at the desk was personable and knowledgeable, as was the woman at checkout. The hostess at breakfast did a super job. She kept things filled and wiped tables promptly. Our room was clean and spacious. Beds were good. Only housekeeping issue was that someone had dumped mac and cheese next to the refrigerator and it had not been cleaned up. Otherwise, okay. Like the layout of the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank loonqueen
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I made a reservation tonight for 2 nights in May. It asked me to log in my "Member Number", which I did. It gave me 2 prices. To reserve the best suite they have, it said 100/night for "Members" and 108/night for "non-members" I am a member, so I clicked on the Member price and completed my reservation. Well apparently "member" means ADVANCED PURCHASE... and they CHARGED MY CARD right then and there.

I immediately called the hotel and was told I HAD to contact the people at 1-800-choice hotels. So I did. They told me to contact the hotel. Apparently NO ONE can fix this situation.

The so-called supervisor "Sonya" refused to get on the phone with me at 1-800-choice hotels. The poor customer service rep "Erica" had NO idea what to do. How unproffessional for a supervisor to hide behind a representative so she didn't have to explain to me why the "Member Price wasn't labelled as an Advanced Purchase Price!

Who's the genius that came up with a way to trick people into Advanced purchases by calling it a "Member Price"? I've been a Choice Reward Member for 8 years. Nice way to swindle the customers, guys.

Room Tip: Don't get tricked into their "Member Pricing"
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple