Comfort Inn Birch Run
US$85
US$120
US$104
US$79
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$182
US$177
US$132
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsoutlet mallwafflessausagehot tubroom was cleanabove averagelittle thingspool areagreat location for shoppingminute driveonce a yearvery nice staywe've stayedgreat place to staywould stay againoff the highwayfirst floor
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Thought we would do a little Christmas shopping in Birch Run. Stayed at this hotel and it was extremely clean and smoke free. Large breakfast area and came free with room. Shower pressure was horrible and we were on the first floor. Stayed in jacuzzi room and it was a spacious room and very comfortable

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Cathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at our hotel. We accommodate many people every night and it is nice to hear about your stay. We hope you will be back to see us again soon!
Cathy

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great hotel near Outlet mall, food and a short drive to Frankenmuth. We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Everyone was always asking if we were enjoying our stay and if everything was ok. Breakfast was good. Will definitely stay here again. Big thank you to Amber at the front desk for being so helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hotel is very clean which is very important, but the room had a couch that definitely did not fit in there. Would have been better to have a chair or something, felt very cramped. Also, walls are paper thin. I was woken up multiple times from some other guest turning on their bathroom light- when the fan kicks on. That's okay, we can work around it, but it's definitely an inconvenience. Also, while we appreciated the information sheet with frequently asked questions- it felt condescending and that the staff didn't want to deal with us. When we checked in we were told where to park and to refer to information sheet for questions. Just seems like the staff got tired of recommending restaurants or answering questions about the area. Again, I understand the purpose but it did not come across the way I think you guys intended. Otherwise, it's a nice property and very clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We just stayed one night but it was clean and comfortable. The room smelled clean unlike some other mid priced hotels I’ve been to. The continental breakfast was a little sparse but enough choices so that no one should walk away without finding something to eat/drink.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Birch Run while on a shopping trip to Michigan. We have stayed at Comfort Inns in the past and have been happy with the accommodations. Not so much with this location! The room was clean and the layout seemed well planned - bathroom to the right as you entered with the main bedroom beyond that. Unfortunately, we had been assigned the first room in the corridor - the location seemed OK as it was not close to the elevator. The unfortunate part was a loud humming "mechanical " noise which seemed to be coming from the wall on the far side of the bathroom. The noise was intermittent, and not particularly noticeable until later that night when the TV was off, etc. With everything else quiet, it became much more obvious, and more frequent - to the point that I was unable to get to sleep. Just before midnight I called the main desk to ask if they had any idea what the noise might be. Without hesitation the person at the desk said "That's the ice maker". The machine in question was, indeed on the other side of the wall beyond the bathroom. They obviously knew about it and likely had had complaints about it in the past. To the clerk's credit we were offered a change of room, but at the late hour I chose to wait it out, hoping that the ice machine would not have much demand for ice production during the night and cycle on less frequently. (It did and I managed to sleep until 4 a.m. when I was again awoken by the noise). My main question is why we had been assigned that room on a weekday night when the hotel was not full?? Since there are ice machines in the same location on each floor I assume the adjacent rooms all are subject to the noise in question. I would advise anyone thinking of staying at this hotel to specifically request a room away for the ice machines!

Room Tip: Request a room away from the ice machines!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gasman8181
Cathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I am very sorry to hear about the noise you experienced during your recent stay. While we try to accommodate every guest and assure they enjoy their stay, it is disappointing when we are not successful.
I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again and we will be sure to honor your room placement requests.
Cathy