All reviews outlet mall waffles hot tub room was clean boiled eggs above average pool area great location for shopping minute drive great place to stay off the highway we've stayed very nice stay first floor would stay again king suite continental breakfast
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Only stayed one night back in September 2013 and it was very clean and well maintained with a lot of amenities. It's close to many attractions like the Birch Run Premium Outlets and then a short drive to Frankenmuth while being close to the interstate.

The staff was very friendly and the lobby was very warm and inviting! Although I didn't use the fitness area or the pool area, they both looked very clean and upkept. The breakfast was wonderful and check out process very fast.

All in all, a great hotel and was a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KayLynn K
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel and amenities, and thank you for staying with us! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I hope that you stay with us again when your in the Birch run/Frankenmuth area.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We wanted a night away from home so we took a trip to birch run for a "mini vacation". The rate was $119 for the night. This hotel was clean, and the front staff was friendly. The carpet throughout seemed newer and the rooms were updated, although one of our mattresses was curled up on the ends we put the kids on this one, a tall adult would have been uncomfortable. We got a good nights sleep, it was fairly quiet. The woman running the breakfast was working their tail off to keep things stocked, and the breakfast space seemed small for as many people that were staying. Overall it was a decent breakfast they offered. The pool area was nice and clean the hot tub was warm but the pool was too cold for my liking, the pool chemicals in the enclosed pool area were a bit overwhelming to the eyes. The complimentary popcorn in the lobby was a nice treat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and I'm very glad you enjoyed our hotel. The Birch Run and Frankenmuth area is a good place for a mini-vacation! I hope that you stay with us again when your in the area.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed 5 nights in a redecorated king size bedroom with desk, couch, and private bathroom. it felt more like an upscale hotel with attentive staff as well as good breakfast selection. I will stay here again when visiting in this area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

I'm so glad you chose to stay with us, and am very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and staff! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Thanks Again

Reviewed 2 January 2014

we were stuck in terrible ice storm and had to stay overnight last minute decision
they had only one person at check in with over 20 guests in same situation
she handled it perfectly. everyone was well cared for and she was very understanding, patient, and accomodating. we are extremely grateful to the wonderfully clean rooms and superb value.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us, although, I'm sorry for the bad weather! We do have some amazing front desk staff working for us and I'm very glad that she was accommodating to everyone that had to stay. I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My family reservered a couple rooms for a weekend for my nephew's wedding. This hotel was perfect, We wouldn't hesitate coming back to your hotel. It was very clean, the breakfast was very good, and your staff were exceptional. I would especially like to thank Carrie for her personal help and her overall friendliness and knowledge. She certianly is one major reason we will be back. Love your city. Was perfect for my nephew's wedding. Again Thanks,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

I'm very glad you enjoyed our hotel! I'm also glad that we could accommodate your wedding group, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction and am pleased to see that it was met with your group. Hope to see you in the near future!