US$113
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$96
US$77
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$77
Bavarian Inn Lodge(Frankenmuth)
US$182
US$177
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

All reviewsoutlet mallwaffleshot tubroom was cleanabove averagelittle thingsgreat location for shoppingpool areaminute driveonce a yeargreat place to stayvery nice staywe've stayedwould stay againoff the highwayking suitefirst floor
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Our friends and I stayed here this past weekend and were very surprised at the clean,comfortable and friendly place to stay. The rooms were bigger than we thought and very clean. We found it very easy to get to the outlet mall (just a minute down the road), places to eat were near (we enjoyed Uno Chicago Grill, in the outlet mall) and not far from Frankenmuth, (pretty Christmas town).

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adab7419
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself , thanks for staying with us! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I needed a reasonably priced hotel room while on a driving trip to Chicago. We also did a bit of shopping. The lobby has all been redone, the rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast was more than we hoped for. The new pictures were not posted online when I booked the room, so the redo was a nice surprise!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank oldfriend36
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Thanks so much for staying with us! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We have just recently finished our remodel and are still in the process of updating pictures. Hope that you choose to stay with us again if your in the area!

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 1 November 2012

My husband and I went to the birch run area for a shopping trip. We were very pleased.
The hotel is newly renovated. The room was clean and quiet. We had a nice and comfy king size bed. Their was a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. Eggs, Sausages, Bagels, Fresh Fruit, Waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs... not 5 star by any means, but certainly enough to fill you up for your day of shopping. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful - we wanted to try something local and different for dinner (there are plenty of chain options but we didn't want them) so the front desk recommended Lucky's. It was a nice steakhouse... lots of options with good quality food. The place was packed. Definitely a favourite for locals. We also used the pool and hot tub... it was nice because we were the only ones using it. But that as well was clean and well maintained. Being the area that it is, there is always a fear of the quality of the hotel you will get - we were very satisfied. Clean, Safe, Comfortable - and freshly renovated with loads of friendly people around. No complaints here.
We will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Ask where the locals will want to eat - great choice to avoid your average chain restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maziars27
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, thanks for choosing to stay with us! I'm also very glad to hear that my front desk staff picked a great place to send you for dinner. I do hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have stayed at this comfort inn four times this year. The rooms are clean, well kept. On the other hand, the front desk staff is a total nightmare. They are extremely rude, not just once, not twice, but all 4 times I have stayed! Now this is more than a coincidence. I wouldn't even be writing this review if it wasn't for the horrible way I (and other guests) were treated.
Clearly the front desk staff didn't get the memo about being in the "hospitality industry".

I can get a nice room for the same price down the road without having to deal with horrible people. Which is why I will not be staying at the Comfort Inn Birch Run ever again. (yes, they were that bad)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience while you were here, I would love to discuss this further if you would like to call me. 989-624-7777

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a great stay at this Comfort Inn....rooms were clean and spacious. Every employee was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast room was bigger than most....lots of tables and room to walk around. It was kept very clean and well stocked ( cereal, coffee, juice, sausage, eggs, toast fresh fruit...) Pool area and jacuzzi were clean....great way to relax after a day of shopping and touring. Hotel is very well located...near the highway, Frankenmuth, shopping, restaurants, grocery store.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Thank you for staying with us while in the area! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and I am very pleased that you are satisfied! Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Keri Brack