Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$115
Bavarian Inn Lodge(Frankenmuth)
US$182
US$177
All reviewscinnamon rollseggssausageroom was cleanbreakfast barhot tubthird floorhave stayed here several timesmini fridgenice stayfree breakfastafter a long dayhot breakfastshort drive to frankenmuthwould stay here againking roomoff the highway
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This place is well tucked-away from the roads so it is very quiet. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast area downstairs was very spacious. The staff was probably the friendliest of all of the Holiday Inn Express locations I have stayed in. It was a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Hello Charliethepirate,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for your Level 4 contributor status and experienced review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I am pleased to see you found our hotel quiet, clean and comfortable, with a spacious breakfast area and friendly staff. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Booked two nights here online. When we arrived, surprise, here we had stayed here about 3 years ago.

I guess we go away too often and don't remember every place until we arrive.

Nice hot breakfast is included, free wifi, free coffee any time. Plus the rooms are clean.

It's close to everything so that's a huge bonus.

I'm sure we will stay here again next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Roof G
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Hello Roof G,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. thank you for your Level 3 Contributor status and review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our breakfast, free WiFi and complimentary Coffee. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Kurt kendziorski

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We stay here every year when we shop at Birch Run. The staff are friendly, smooth checkin, clean rooms and great breakfast. The location is very convenient off the highway with a lot of stores, restaurants close by.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hello Mary Cairn,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. thank you for your Level 6 Contributor status and experienced review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to see your continued loyalty to our property and that you were Satisfied with your stay. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

While on a 'memory lane' trip around the state of Michigan we had planned on staying in Frankenmuth, however we pulled smack dab into the middle of a HUGE car show- not being car show people, we had noooo idea to the size and scope of the show.. We ended up at the Birch Run Holiday Express and got the last room. Our check in auditor, and breakfast crew were all very helpful and great customer service.
I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the bath room-i had to clean the tub, after finding several hairs(eww) but it wasnt bad enough that i complained or notified the front desk.
Had they not been already booked, i would have requested another room- however, those who do not make reservations, cannot really complain!!!! I will still chose the expresses when traveling!

2  Thank MtCowpony
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Hello MtCowpony,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for your Level 5 Contributor status and experienced review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I am pleased to see we where able to accommodate you during our busiest weeekend of the year. I apologize for the conditions you found in the bathroom, I will share your comments with my housekeeping staff and seek ways to ensure this does not happen in the future. Please be sure to bring any concerns to the attention of front desk or management at any hotel you may be staying with, we are here to ensure an enjoyable experience during your stay. We are thankful you will overlook the shortcoming and continue to stay at Holiday Inn Express. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at the holiday inn in birch run. Was a very nice hotel. Clean, modern and quiet. Breakfast was good and the reason I tend to choose the express brand of hotels. Would recommend staying here if you're in the area and trying to save money from staying in downtown Frankenmuth

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello ryan144144,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for your Level 5 Contributor status and experienced review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I am pleased to see you found our hotel a nice place to stay, with it being clean modern and quiet and with a good breakfast. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.